A Qualatex event, the WBC 2014 will offer both seasoned balloon professionals and newcomers to the industry a wealth of balloon education, as well as amazing networking opportunities, competitions, parties, and more.
Full-package registration for the World Balloon Convention 2014 includes:
• Access to more than 55 NEW WBC classes, including FOUR intensive, 4-hour workshops before the convention officially begins PLUS exciting, new decor, twisting, and retail-focused classes for even more ideas and inspiration
• Two fun-filled, hands-on evenings with the Deco-Twisting Jam Room
• WBC Skills Booths & Challenge Booths
• The opportunity to enter nine amazing competitions
• The chance to meet with industry manufacturers during the Vendor Showcase
• Admission to the Thursday Night Costume Party
• Admission to the WBC Grand Gala
• Admission to the Festival of Balloons
• And more!
Plus, you can hold your place at WBC 2014 with a 50% deposit upon registration.
Classes and competitions will fill up early, so register now for the best selection.