Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel - 1550 Court Place, Denver, CO 80202
$5 for adults; Children 12 and under are FREE
About the Festival
Held in conjunction with the World Balloon Convention (WBC), the Festival of Balloons is a fun, family event that exposes the public to amazing, never-before-seen balloon art created by artists from all over the world. The Festival offers a chance to view all of the pieces created for the WBC’s balloon art competitions. Attendees also experience magical balloon entertainers, as well as the opportunity to purchase balloon creations of their very own.
What You’ll See
• Colossal balloon sculptures with some featuring animation,
lighting, music, and special effects
• Intricate, twisted balloon figures
• Dresses made out of balloons
• Themed party decor
• Plus, fun balloon creations to purchase and take home
Reasons to Cover the Festival
• Learn how professionals create fabulous balloon decor and figures.
• Interview talented balloon artists from all over the world.
• Provide a fun, unusual piece to brighten up the news.
• Show your audience never-before-seen, colorful balloon sculptures
from the most intricate to the most colossal.
• Be among the first to share this awesome experience with your audience!
• Photo: Phoenix Large Sculpture
• Photo: Angel Large Sculpture
• Photo: Doll Medium Sculpture
• Photo: Balloon Dress
• Photo: Festival Entrance
• Photo: Hot Air Balloon
• Photo: Entertaining the Crowd
• Photo: Smiles All Around
• Photo Cutlines PDF
• Festival of Balloons Flier
• 2014 Festival Press Release #1(62K)
• 2012 Post-event Press Release (104K)
• 2012 Post-event Fact Sheet (96K)
• 2012 Festival of Balloons Promo Video
WBC 2012/Festival of Balloons Media Coverage
To receive e-mail updates about the WBC 2014.