About the WBC
The World Balloon Convention 2014 is coming to
Denver, CO, USA, March 26-30, 2014!
For more than 95 years, Pioneer Balloon Company has been committed to providing the highest quality products and education to balloon artists around the world. That commitment is what led us to create the World Balloon Convention.
At the inaugural WBC 2010, we all shared the excitement, optimism, and passion for the future of the balloon industry. At WBC 2012, we witnessed the continuing growth of the industry with nearly 60% of delegates attending a WBC for the first time. Now, we look forward to experiencing another incredible adventure with you at the World Balloon Convention 2014.
A Qualatex event, the WBC is designed for business-minded balloon decorators, twisters/entertainers, and party store retailers, as well as ambitious newcomers wanting to explore a rewarding and profitable career in the balloon industry. Through its comprehensive educational curriculum and other growth-oriented activities, the WBC 2014 will help you:
- Expand your repertoire of balloon techniques, no matter what your current skill level or specialty
- Develop your brand and professional presence by learning important business and marketing tips
- Increase your profit potential by incorporating value add-ons into your everyday balloon work
- Upgrade your professionalism and increase your longevity/chance for success, and
- Grow your confidence and passion for balloons as a career, art form, and medium for social expression, decoration, and entertainment.
We’re currently in the exciting planning stages for the third edition of this premier worldwide convention. We hope you’ll make plans to join us March 26-30, 2014, to experience empowering education and inspiring innovation.