About the WBCThe World Balloon Convention 2016 is going to New Orleans, LA, USA, April 6-10, 2016!
For more than 95 years, Pioneer Balloon Company has been committed to providing the highest quality products and education to balloon artists around the world. That commitment is what led us to create the World Balloon Convention.
Since the first WBC in 2010, we’ve shared the excitement, optimism, and passion for the future of the balloon industry. Now we’re preparing to celebrate the fourth WBC as well as the 100-year anniversary of Pioneer Balloon Company.
A Qualatex event, the WBC is designed for business-minded balloon decorators, twisters/entertainers, and party store retailers, as well as ambitious newcomers wanting to explore a rewarding and profitable career in the balloon industry.
Through its comprehensive educational curriculum and other growth-oriented activities, the WBC 2016 will help you:
- Expand your repertoire of balloon techniques, no matter what your current skill level or specialty
- Develop your brand and professional presence by learning important business and marketing tips
- Increase your profit potential by incorporating value add-ons into your everyday balloon work
- Upgrade your professionalism and increase your longevity/chance for success, and
- Grow your confidence and passion for balloons as a career, art form, and medium for social expression, decoration, and entertainment.
We’re currently in the exciting planning stages for this premier worldwide convention. Whether you attended a previous WBC or not, we hope you’ll make plans to join us April 6-10, 2016!